All Now Mysterious...

Friday, September 30, 2005

Meme^2

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 30 September 2005.

Appetizer When was the last time you visited a hospital?
My Home Teaching companion and I went to visit one of our people in the hospital a couple of months ago. Actually, it's probably been longer than that, since he's already had surgery again.

Soup On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
I don't know, six, maybe seven. I'm just not turned on by the whole 'rat race' mentality.

Salad Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
Some People's Languishing Eccentricities Exceed Normality. (And to think, I was going to go with 'esophagus'.)

Main Course If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
I'd start a club for those in my area who appreciate comic books and all things superheroic. I'd call it the Northern Utah Team of Superheroes (or N.U.T.S.).

Dessert What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
It's somewhere between greyish-tan and tannish-grey. Blah.


Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top Five "Acoustic" songs
I'm taking "acoustic" to mean "without prominent electrical instruments". Here goes:

Masquerade by Steve Howe (Yes)

Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles

Backslider Blues by Jason Boland and the Stragglers

Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out by Eric Clapton

Possession by Sarah McLachlan (the ghost track at the end of "Fumbling Towards Ecstasy")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home