All Now Mysterious...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good Luck, Bro

My brother just called to ask me to be one of his groomsmen when he gets married in June. Part of the invitation was something about "getting into a monkey suit" for the occasion. I said, "Why not? You did it for me." We had a good laugh about it.

He then told me where he was getting the tuxedoes: Men's Warehouse. Knowing that's who I had used when I got married, he said, "I figure you'd know where to find one of those."

"Actually, I know where to find three of them," I told him. "The one where I got fitted, the one where they were supposed to deliver my tux, and the one they actually sent it to."

I hope he has better luck than I did....

1 Comments:

  • When is the big day? We have a wedding to attend, in Denver, toward the end of June. It would be cool if our visit coincides with your festivities. We'd love to try and connect, even if only for a couple of hours.

    By Blogger dilliwag, At March 25, 2008 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home