All Now Mysterious...

Friday, April 25, 2008

More Meme Stuff

Part I: Friday's Feast
Feast One Hundred & Eighty Eight

Appetizer Name something you would categorize as weird.
Clinton, Obama, McCain Make WWE Appearance. What is that all about?!

Soup What color was the last piece of food you ate?
Purple - it was a grape Life Saver.

Salad On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
5 or so. Sometimes, it's wonderful to have some 'Me Time'. On the other hand, it's nice to have people to hang out with.

Main Course Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.
I will not under any circumstances vote for Hillary Clinton in the 2008 U.S. Presidential election.

Dessert Describe your sleeping habits.
I have no idea how to answer this question. I lie down, I close my eyes, and I fall asleep. What's to describe?

--

Part II: Top 5 On Friday
Top 5 On Friday - Week 172 from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 Albums from 5 Consecutive Years (forward or backwards, starting with the year you were born, the year you graduated from high school, or whatever)

Given that this week was our second anniversary (see below), I'll start with the year we got married and work backwards.

2006: Revolution Road by Rocket Scientists


2005: Wicked Twisted Road by Reckless Kelly


2004: Upside Down by Crenshaw


2003: Spirit of America by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir


2002: Between Sunlight and Shadow by Singularity

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home