All Now Mysterious...

Monday, April 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged

A - Attached or single: Attached to Nancy for two glorious years. Huzzah!
B - Best Friend: Nancy. Sorry, C & D.
C - Cake or Pie: To eat: Pie. To make: Cake. To calculate with: 3.141592653589793....
D - Day of Choice: Thursday. I usually get to spend the morning with Nancy and the evening with the Ogden Gaming Consortium. Best of both worlds.
E - Essential Item: As much as I hate to admit it, my cell phone.
F - Favorite Color: Plaid Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: No thank you. Sticky candy and I don't get along.
H - Hometown: Johnstown
I - Indulgence(s): Too much time on the computer.
J - January or July: Actually, I'm okay with either one. It's August and September I'm not so fond of. But Nancy and I met in July of 2005, so I'll go with July.
K - Kids: Love a few, thanks!
L - Life is incomplete without: Oxygen. Seriously, you can't last more than a few minutes without it. Oh, all right, I'll stop being so literal. Family.
M - Marriage Date: April 21st, 2006.
N - Number of Siblings: Two younger brothers.
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges, in both whole fruit and juice form.
P - Phobias or Fears: Heights. Needles. Certain individual(s) being President of the United States for the next four years.
Q - Quote(s): "Faith and reason are the shoes on your feet! You can travel further with both than you can with just one." -Alwyn Macomber (written by J. Michael Straczynski)
R - Reason to Smile: Nancy. Warm days and cool evenings. White chocolate. Good music. Watching Doctor Destroyer run off with his tail between his legs.
S - Season: Hockey.
T - Tag Eight: Lord Mhoram, Diliwag, Wanderer, New Mom Wendy, Diesel 120, Neurotic One, Thing One's Mom, and Average Joe Blogger.
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I was once on ESPN. I got phone calls about it and everything.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Who wrote this question, PeTA? I'm an omnivore.
W - Worst Habit: Procrastination.
Y - Your Favorite Food: BBQ
Z - Zodiac: We Tauruses don't believe in astrology. It's a load of carp.

Why no X, I wonder....?

3 Comments:

  • About the best friends thing - you have your priorities straight. :)

    By Blogger Lord Mhoram, At April 28, 2008 8:17 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Nancy, At April 29, 2008 2:00 AM  

  • I love your answers! My fav answers are: Best friend, Cake or Pie (so you...and I love it!), Essential Item (I was happy to bring to you to the dark side), Life incomplete without(my little literal hubby!), Season(this made me chuckle) and I didn't know about the ESPN thing. You still amaze me, dear! It's funny but I didn't even notice that the X was missing when I did it! Shows how observant I am! :] Love you!

    By Blogger Nancy, At April 29, 2008 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home